Thursday, January 15, 2009

So Cold ?


The temps have dipped down into the 20's and the people down here are freakin out, schools closing, weathermen warning of frostbite. Can't wait to see what happens when it snows!

Now I never pretend to be a tough guy, but I was out doing some work in the yard wearing just a sweatshirt and vest, and was very comfortable. I guess next year will be different.

Also no matter who I ask no one will go ice fishing with me, they actually stare at me and tell me I am nuts to do that. I tell them they just haven't been bored enough during the winter months.

1 comment:

Jocelyn said...

You don't have to pretend to be tough Uncle Awesome, you are naturally :) I do agree, its funny that the Virginians think 20s is cold. Its all relative I suppose. love ya. keep warm. <3