Thursday, February 19, 2009

Mr. Mom


I have been with my children "alone" since Sunday when my wife went to Florida with her Brother Joe and Sister'n Law Sue to visit Mem and Pep.

It is going pretty well, everyone is still alive and hardly any injuries to report. I did have to go to the Doctor to get my blood pressure checked after what seemed like little birdies flying around my head. I made out Okay, still kickin. The kids have been living off of Hot pockets,Doritos, ice cream sandwiches, macaroni and cheese. All good American processed foods!

I did have a scare this afternoon after dropping Jake off at work, Haley talked me into stopping at Tuckers General store for a treat. I told her if Faith stays awake we will stop. Well Haley, like me will work very hard at something if she wants it bad enough. so we got to the store with Faithy Girl barely awake, I took her out of her car seat and she seemed a little groggy. Well I pointed her toward the store entrance and as soon as she opened the door and crossed the threshold she vomited right into the store!!! I love It!!!! At first I was thinking about what I fed her but then realized it was just motion sickness.

Have gotten some painting done which is nice to get off my hunny do list, but that is slow process especially with the help of a four year old.

No comments: