Thursday, February 26, 2009

My Pal Larry




When my Family and I decided what we were taking to Virginia and what we were going to leave behind, I lost BIG TIME! My wonderful Eight Point Deer Mount was going to cost too much to move, so we decided to leave it with someone who would watch over it. My friend Larry stepped up to the plate, and volunteered his home that sits on a little bit over an acre, but is surrounded by about 15000 acres of State Forest. Yes I am very envious of his living situation, which is another reason we moved so I could have some acreage and room to explore.


I don't think I will ever get it back because Larry has become somewhat attached to it! Actually it is a little disturbing, but who am I to say who or what someone can care about however twisted it might seem. These pictures might be a little disturbing so some Parental Guidance might be called for.

No comments: